----------We still need TWO more people for the 3pt Shootout! who's ready to get cashed out?!--------
---TripleDouble NEW PROGRAMS---
Starting end of August/beginning of Sept 2014:
OPEN (no restrictions) Tourney - Gyms will vary.
6'2 and Under Open @ Gateway High School - 1430 Scott St. SF CA.
6'2 and Under Asian @ St. Ignatius High School - 2001 37th Ave. SF CA
>>> CLICK HERE for our NEW STATS page, the SCHEDULE is NOT ACCURATE on Openball site. Only use this for STATS until further notice. Still under construction!
With the smaller amount of teams per league, there will be major changes in the presentation and game play!!
Some specific changes:
- ALL PLAYERS must wear matching jerseys. If you don't have matching jersey TOPS at the least, you will get penalized each game. Even thinking of penalizing each quarter to show how serious we are about having a good looking product.
- ALL PLAYERS must fill out roster profiles for better stat tracking and video clearance.
- More coverage!! We want everyone to have souvenirs from the league, so make sure you get your haircuts before your games!
To be honest, with your support TDS grew faster than expected! WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! With that said, we recognize our down falls and feel we need to make improvements to the product so that we can stay as one of the premiere programs in the Bay!
As always, please continue to contact me with your suggestions for improvement. We were just approved for our NON PROFIT status, so if there are any community building activities that you are aware of, i'm sure we would love to participate!
Thank you ballers!
Contact Brian at BoogieEvents@gmail.com or 415 819 8333 for more info!
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Please contact Brian with any specific questions, but anyone who has played in Triple Double in the past should be somewhat familiar with the way the (WC) Wild Card and Round One work.
Basically, the teams in the GREY section would play to qualify for the ELITE 8, which would play against the TOP 4 teams waiting.
- The #1 - PayProTec plays at 6PM vs the LOWEST seed that comes from the WC round.
- The #2 - Squadron plays at 7PM vs the 2nd LOWEST seed
- The #3 - Rangers play at 5PM vs the 2nd HIGHEST team
- The #4 - Dawgs play at 4PM vs the HIGHEST seed from the WC round.
- If all the higher seeds win (#5/6/7/8), we would have the normal 1vs8, 2vs7, 3vs6 and 4vs5 match ups.
- So lets just say that the #12 seeds pulls off the upset, the #12 seed would play at 6PM vs the #1 seed because the 12th seed is the lowest possible seed, so that situation would make that match easy to know.
- Basically, if an UPSET happens in the WC round, theres a good chance you will play again at 6 or 7PM
AGAIN, please contact Brian if you have any questions.
Posted by Triple Double Sports: at 2:09 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Thursday, June 5, 2014
What Up Folks,
My fault on the delayed post, but I know that i already communicated the game times to all the captains that chose to play this weekend rather than next weekend (June 15th Fathers Day). So if your team isn't listed on for this week, you are playing on the 15th while everyone else playing this week has a bye on Fathers Day. Tongue twister, but let me know if you have any questions. THANKS!
Posted by Triple Double Sports: at 3:43 PM