----------We still need TWO more people for the 3pt Shootout! who's ready to get cashed out?!--------
---TripleDouble NEW PROGRAMS---
==>SF Asian Division One (No Limits) and Asian D3 - 6'2 and under REC.
@ MLK Middle School - 350 Girard St, SF.
==>SF Open (no limits)
==>SF Open 6'2 and under (Rec)
Contact BoogieEvents@gmail.com for more info!
>>>CLICK HERE for the NEW page or search for the TripeDoubleSports channel on YOUTUBE
- ALL PLAYERS must wear matching jerseys. If you don't have matching jersey TOPS at the least, you will get penalized each game. Even thinking of penalizing each quarter to show how serious we are about having a good looking product.
- ALL PLAYERS must fill out roster profiles for better stat tracking
Contact Brian at BoogieEvents@gmail.com or 415 819 8333 for more info!*** To qualify as Asian you must be 50%. If you are less then 50% you are considered an import player.
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Monday, July 21, 2014
Please contact Brian with any specific questions, but anyone who has played in Triple Double in the past should be somewhat familiar with the way the (WC) Wild Card and Round One work.
Basically, the teams in the GREY section would play to qualify for the ELITE 8, which would play against the TOP 4 teams waiting.
- The #1 - PayProTec plays at 6PM vs the LOWEST seed that comes from the WC round.
- The #2 - Squadron plays at 7PM vs the 2nd LOWEST seed
- The #3 - Rangers play at 5PM vs the 2nd HIGHEST team
- The #4 - Dawgs play at 4PM vs the HIGHEST seed from the WC round.
- If all the higher seeds win (#5/6/7/8), we would have the normal 1vs8, 2vs7, 3vs6 and 4vs5 match ups.
- So lets just say that the #12 seeds pulls off the upset, the #12 seed would play at 6PM vs the #1 seed because the 12th seed is the lowest possible seed, so that situation would make that match easy to know.
- Basically, if an UPSET happens in the WC round, theres a good chance you will play again at 6 or 7PM
AGAIN, please contact Brian if you have any questions.
Posted by Triple Double Sports: at 2:09 PM