Please contact Brian with any specific questions, but anyone who has played in Triple Double in the past should be somewhat familiar with the way the (WC) Wild Card and Round One work.
Basically, the teams in the GREY section would play to qualify for the ELITE 8, which would play against the TOP 4 teams waiting.
- The #1 - PayProTec plays at 6PM vs the LOWEST seed that comes from the WC round.
- The #2 - Squadron plays at 7PM vs the 2nd LOWEST seed
- The #3 - Rangers play at 5PM vs the 2nd HIGHEST team
- The #4 - Dawgs play at 4PM vs the HIGHEST seed from the WC round.
- If all the higher seeds win (#5/6/7/8), we would have the normal 1vs8, 2vs7, 3vs6 and 4vs5 match ups.
- So lets just say that the #12 seeds pulls off the upset, the #12 seed would play at 6PM vs the #1 seed because the 12th seed is the lowest possible seed, so that situation would make that match easy to know.
- Basically, if an UPSET happens in the WC round, theres a good chance you will play again at 6 or 7PM
AGAIN, please contact Brian if you have any questions.